Peace and Quiet within 35km from CBD!
If you’re looking for a Entertainers family home with plenty of backyard space to fit a pool or have an amazing garden, then this one is the design and block you looking for, in one of Perth’s most sought-after suburbs promises easy and enviable living.
Ideal for big Families and first home buyers alike, The Cooktown by Step One Homes combines Four generously-sized bedrooms, a Study and two well-appointed bathrooms with oodles of open-plan living and dining options.
Custom-designed to completely maximise this massive 377sqm block, The Cooktown by Step One Homes boasts big ideas, making it ideally suited to the 12.5m plus wide blocks that have become so popular with both first and subsequent home buyers. This stylish and affordable home design ticks all the boxes whether you’re looking to nest – or invest!
Located just 35km from the Perth CBD, Wellard offers easy access to a full range of established amenities including shops and schools, with public transport and Kwinana Fwy on your doorstep, yet on a quiet street to maintain the peace, tranquillity and seclusion.
• Double clay brick construction.
• Your Choice of Contemporary Colorbond® steel roof or Tiles.
• Double lock-up garage with remote-controlled sectional door.
• Three double bedrooms, including impressive master suite.
• Two well-appointed bathrooms, including private ensuite.
• Quality stainless steel appliances.
• Oodles of light-filled living and dining options.
• Quality tapware.
• Glass pivot doors to all showers.
• Good size theatre and study.
• PRICE INCLUDES FREE FRONT YARD LANDSCAPING.
• PLUS BONUS BOUNDARY FENCING!
For more info on this package please email or submit your enquiry below:
House and land package disclaimer
*Images are for illustration purposes only. The purchase of the home is separate to the purchase of the land. Items included in the price are correct at the time this ad was created; this can be subject to change without notice. Advertised price may change when site works and other relevant costs are taken into consideration.